Encryption of the user’s synchronised space
Orizon automatically encrypts and decrypts the folders and files synchronised with online storage services, without any user interaction.
Data confidentiality vis-à-vis the hosting site
The data remains constantly encrypted when transiting and when stored in the Cloud, which guarantees their confidentiality vis-à-vis third parties and reduces the risks in the event of a malfunction with a hosting site.
Orizon applies the security policies imposed by companies: encryption scope, choice of access keys, recovery/helpdesk, etc.
Encryption of collaborative spaces
The new online storage services enable users to easily share internally and with the outside world.
Orizon makes it possible to combine the flexibility of these services with the security levels required by companies.
Thanks to differentiated user keys, Orizon enables management of the right-to-know (cryptographic partitioning) in the encrypted spaces.
Freeware for external users
To enable users to work with external contacts in encrypted collaborative spaces, Prim’X makes a free and multi-platform version available to everyone: Orizon Guest.
You want more info about Orizon?Contact-us
• Encryption of the user’s synchronised documents
• Encryption of hosted internal shares
• Encryption of files deposited in a Cloud account
• External encrypted shares (datarooms)
/ Technical specifications
- Available for Windows, MacOS, Linux, iOS, and Android.
- Authentication by password or certificate.
- Smartcard and token: support for major manufacturers’ models.
- State-of-the-art encryption: algorithms, mechanisms, norms.