PRIM’X informs its customers in a transparent and responsible manner in order to be worthy of their confidence while fulfilling its commitments to the authorities issuing accreditations.
As a Security Solutions Provider, PRIM’X conducts continuous research and improvement campaigns on the security of its products:
- Regular Common Criteria Certification of its products,
- Qualification by the National Cybersecurity Agency of France (Agence nationale de la sécurité des systèmes d’information – ANSSI),
- National, trans-national and market-specific technical and cryptographic expertise,
- Audit missions of its infrastructure by specialized experts,
- Internal policy carrying out regular review of product architecture and implementation.
This research can identify new vulnerabilities, the treatment of which follows a specific process, from criticality assessment to customer notification and census sites publication (CVEs, national monitoring and alert centres).
This page lists the history of vulnerabilities discovered on PRIM’X products, detailing each time the impact of a vulnerability and how to protect against it. However, the operating methods used to take advantage of these vulnerabilities remain poorly explained, in order to limit exploitation by malicious actors.
PRIM’X Support remains available to customers when it is necessary to obtain more information.
To be notified of the release of a new vulnerability, please go to MY ACCOUNT to indicate the e-mail addresses of the security referents of your company or organization.