For a company, the damages associated with the theft or loss of a laptop amount to far more than just the value of the hardware.
Losing the information stored on a laptop’s hard disk or the mere communication of that information to a third party can generate all sorts of serious problems: recovery of sensitive information by the competition, damage to brand image, etc., to say nothing of the possible legal and regulatory implications in the event of a breach or an offence.
The Cryhod full-disk encryption solution shields your company from these risks.
Cryhod is a modern encryption software offering full-disk encryption of all your company’s mobile workstations. With Cryhod, data can only be accessed by users who are authorized and duly authenticated at pre-boot.
You want more info about Cryhod?Contact-us
Labels and Certifications of Cryhod
Common Criteria Certifications at level EAL3+
Qualification Standard Level from ANSSI
Approvals for protecting information at the levels OTAN restricted and EU RESTRICTED
Security Visa from ANSSI
• Encryption of entire disks and/or partitions (including system partition)
• Encryption on-the-fly, transparent for users
• Transparent initial encryption of disk/partitions
• Secure initial encryption, with automatic recovery in case of a service interruption (power outage, workstation shutdown, etc.)
• Pre-boot authentication (before start-up)
• Free choice of authentication mode: password or certificate
• SSO with Windows session opening
• Secure hibernation
• Single-user or multiple-access workstation
• Flexible and easy to deploy
• Simple to operate and supervise (scheduling via GPO)
• Integrated user recovery and troubleshooting
• Compatibility and cooperation with ZoneCentral for «Right-to-Know» management
/ Technical specifications
AES (128 to 256 bits) and RSA (1024 to 4096 bits).
PKCS#1, PKCS#5, PKCS#11, X509, Microsoft CSP,
LDAP technologies, PKIx compatible.
• Available for Windows 10
to Windows 7.
• Compatible with Windows, Novell and UNIX (NTFS
& Samba) servers.
english and french.